The privacy of our visitors is very important. These are the following types of information that are collected and used by our website:
Like any website on the internet, we also use log files.
The information inside the log files includes IP address, types of browser, Internet service protocol, number of clicks to analyze our site, date-time stamp, track user’s movement around the site, gather demographic info, and other such information.
We may use session cookies to record your preferences about how our site appears.
These are used solely for your convenience and will expire when you close your browser.
Cookies are used by our websites to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website.
Double Click DART cookies
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisement
This allows 3rd party companies to serve ads or collect certain anonymous information when you visit Celebfleet.com.
- These ad servers companies or ad networks use technology to advertise and links that appear on our website and send directly to your browsers.
- They automatically receive your IPs when this happens.
- Our site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by 3rd party ad networks.
- You can enable or disable your cookie options in your browser’s setting section.
- More such information about cookies management can be found in your browser section.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit. These advertising networks usually place cookies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You can disable it from your browser if you want to.
Disclosure and Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell any such personal information.
We publicly disclose personal information about the celebrities we profile, but do not otherwise disclose the personal information we collect.
Celebrity’s Personal Information
Celebrities are people too, and the information we share with the public about celebrities can be considered personal information.
We are committed to honoring the privacy rights of the celebrities we profile, but recognize also that our users have the right to know many facts about these public figures.
We carefully consider both sets of rights with reference to applicable law and regulation on a case-by-case basis when making determinations on any celebrity privacy requests.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data: This may include your email address, full name, cookies & usage data.
- Usage Data: This data includes IPs, Browser type & version, pages that you visit, time & date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Examples of cookies we use
- Session cookies – to operate our service
- Preference Cookies – to remember your preference
- Security Cookies – for security purposes
- Analytics: We use 3rd party service providers to monitor & analyze the use of service.
Removal of Links/Images
If you find any link offensive on our website for any reason or are spreading any false information about that, you are free to inform us at any moment.
We will consider requests to remove links if found information is correct from your side.
Most of the images featured on our website come from some other website sources which we deeply thank & support.
If you wish not to be displayed your images on our website, feel free to mail us for removal. ([email protected])